From time to time the AMA (ACT) may decline to provide workplace relations and associated services to members or may charge an additional fee for service.
In its sole discretion, AMA (ACT) may provide workplace relations and associated services to non-members on a fee for service basis.
AMA (ACT) reserves the right to decline assistance or provide assistance on a conditional or other basis to New members. AMA (ACT) may exercise its discretion in cases where a member of less than 12 months standing requests assistance in relation to an issue which was known to the member prior to joining AMA (ACT).
If the AMA (ACT) exercises its discretion to provide assistance to a New member, it may request the payment of an additional fee for service having regard to the individual circumstances of the new member.
Generally, Members receive workplace relations and associated services, of a routine or less complex nature, as part of their membership. However, when a matter is of a more complex, time-consuming or lengthy nature, the AMA (ACT) reserves the right to decline further assistance or to provide assistance on a conditional or other basis.
If the AMA (ACT) exercises its discretion to provide further assistance to a member, it may request the payment of an additional fee for service having regard to the individual circumstances of the member.
New members, Members, Long-standing members and Non-members will be charged a fee for service in accordance with the Fee for Service Rates, below.
- Workplace Relations and Associated Services
- Drafting and Settlement of Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor Arrangement
- Award Interpretation and Advice
- Dispute Settlement and Mediation Services
- Representation and Advocacy Services
- Fee for Service Rates
- New members and other Members - $300 per hour ex-GST
- Long-standing members – more than 10 years standing - $200 per hour ex-GST
- Non-members - $400 per hour ex-GST.
- A non-fee consultation will be provided to all members before the commencement of fee for service work
- Prior to workplaces relations and associated services being provided under this policy, members or non-members will execute a Fee for Service Agreement as contained in the Schedule to this policy.
- Fee for Service Rates may be reviewed from time to time.
- In the event that legal services are required AMA (ACT) are able to offer a referral to our preferred provider of legal services at competitive rates.